Name: Yuxiu Xiao
Department: Pharmaceutical Analysis and Drug Screening
College appointment: Professor
2003: Ph.D., Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University
1994: M.S., College of Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University
1991: B.S., Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University
·Honors & Awards：
Excellent teaching award for youth teachers of Wuhan University, 1999
Excellent teaching award of Wuhan University, 2000
Graduate academic award of Wuhan University, 2000
Excellent graduate student award of Wuhan University, 2000
Excellent faculty award of Wuhan University, 2005，2006, 2010
Excellent supervisor for bachelor’s degree thesis of Hubei province, 2005，2006, 2007
Pharmaceutical Analysis and Pharmaceutical Analysis Experiment for undergraduates; Drug Metabolism and Biopharmaceutical Analysis for graduates
Pharmaceutical Analysis and Drug Screening; Bioanalytical Chemistry including Single-cell Analysis, Biomembrane Chromatography and Capillary Electrophoresis; Sample Pretreatment Techniques
1. Yunfang Li, Jia Xu, Yu Chen, Zhinan Mei, Yuxiu Xiao*. Screening of inhibitors of glycogen synthase kinase-3β from traditional Chinese medicines using enzyme-immobilized magneticbeads combined with high-performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A, 2015 December 1425: 8–16.
2. Yu Tian, Yunfang Li, Jie Mei, Bo Cai, Jinfeng Dong, Zhiguo Shi, Yuxiu Xiao*. Simultaneous separation of acidic and basic proteins using geminipyrrolidinium surfactants and hexafluoroisopropanol as dynamic coating additives in capillary electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatography A, 2015 September 1412: 151–158.
3. Yu Tian, Yunfang Li, Jie Mei, Bin Deng, Yuxiu Xiao*. Hexafluoroisopropanol-modified cetyltrimethylammoniumbromide/sodium dodecyl sulfate vesicles as a pseudostationary phase in electrokinetic chromatography. Journal of Chromatography A, 2015 July 1404 131–140.
4. Yao Xiao, Yunfang Li, Jinjin Ying, Yu Tian, Yuxiu Xiao*, Zhinan Mei**. Determination of alditols by capillary electrophoresis with indirect laser-induced fluorescence detection. Food Chemistry 2015 May 174: 233–239.
5. Bin Deng, Yu Tian, Xu Yu, Jian Song, Feng Guo, Yuxiu Xiao*, Zhiling Zhang**. Laminar flow mediated continuous single-cell analysis on a novel poly(dimethylsiloxane) microfluidic chip. Analytica Chimica Acta, 2014 April, 820: 104-111.
6. Yunfang Li, Yu Chen, Chuying Xiao, Dan Chen, Yuxiu Xiao*, Zhinan Mei**. Rapid screening and identification of alpha-amylase inhibitors fromGarcinia xanthochymus using enzyme-immobilized magneticnanoparticles coupled with HPLC and MS. Journal of Chromatography B, 2014 June, 960: 166–173.
7. Bin Deng, Zhi-Ming Wang, Zi-Hao Zhou, Yi-Meng Liu, Jian Song, Yu-Xiu Xiao*. Quantitative study of cellular heterogeneity in doxorubicin uptake and its pharmacological effect on cancer cells. Biomedical Chromatography 2014 March, 28: 1393–1401.
8. Dan Chen, Pei Zhang, Yunfang Li, Zhinan Mei, Yuxiu Xiao*. Hexafluoroisopropanol-induced coacervation in aqueous mixed systems of cationic and anionic surfactants for the extraction of sulfonamides in water samples. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2014 September, 406(24) : 6051-6060.
9. Bin Deng, Yuxiu Xiao*. Heterogeneous cellular drug uptake in chemotherapy. Cancer Cell & Microenvironment 2014, 1: e272.
10. Han-Peng Jiang, Jiu-Xia Zhu, Chunyan Peng, Jiajia Gao, Fang Zheng, Yu-Xiu Xiao, Yu-Qi Feng* and Bi-Feng Yuan*. Facile one-pot synthesis of a aptamer-based organic–silica hybrid monolithic capillary column by “thiol–ene” click chemistry for detection of enantiomers of chemotherapeutic anthracyclines. Analyst, 2014 August,139(19): 4940-4946.
11. Bin Deng, Zhiming Wang, Jian Song, Yuxiu Xiao*, Dan Chen, Jun Huang. Analysis of doxorubicin uptake in single human leukemia K562 cells using capillary electrophoresis coupled with laser-induced fluorescence detection. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry 2011, 401（7）: 2143–2152.
12. Zhi-Guo Shi∗, Qing-Zhong Guo, Yi-Ting Liu, Yu-Xiu Xiao∗, Li Xu. Drug delivery devices based on macroporous silica spheres. Materials Chemistry and Physics 2011, 126 (3): 826–831. (co-corresponding author)
13. Jie Mei, Yan-Ping Tian, Wen He, Yu-Xiu Xiao*, Juan Wei, Yu-Qi Feng. Preparation approaches of the coated capillaries with liposomes in capillary electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatography A 2010, 1217（44）: 6979-6986.