Name: Jia Tao
Department: pharmaceutical chemistry
09/2000-12/2005 College of chemistry and molecular sciences,
Wuhan University, China.
Ph.D in Organic Chemistry
09/1994-06/1998 Department of Chemistry, Wuhan University, China.
B.A in Applied Chemistry
Structure-activity relationship of heterocycle
1) Li Ma, Xiaolin Wang, Tao Jia, Wei Wei, Mei-Sze Chua*, Samuel So, Tankyrase inhibitors attenuate WNT/β-catenin signaling and inhibit growth of hepatocellular carcinoma cells, Oncotarget, 2015, 6(28), 25390-25401.
2) *Tao Jia, Jing Wang, Peng Guo, *Junping Yu, Characterizations of cationic γ-carbolines binding with double-stranded DNA by spectroscopic methods and AFM imaging, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2015, 13, 1234-1242.
3) *Tao Jia, Jin Xiang, Jing Wang, Peng Guo, *Junping Yu, Interactions of newly designed dicationic carbazole derivatives with double-stranded DNA: syntheses, binding studies and AFM imaging, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11, 5512-5520.
4) K. Wang, T. Li, X.M. Ye, P. Guo, *T. Jia, Synthesis of dicationic carbazole and 4’-amino-(3,3’-bipyridine)-4-ol and the spectral characteristics of carbazoles, Asian J. Chem., 2013, 25(8), 4632-4636.
5) *Shibin Ai, Tao Jia, Weilun Ai, Jianli Duan, Yongmei Liu, Jing Chen, Xin Liu, Fan Yang, Yuan Tian, *Zebo Huang, Targeted delivery of doxorubicin through conjugation with EGF receptor-binding peptide overcomes drug resistance in human colon cancer cells, Brit. J. Pharmacol., 2013, 168, 1719-1735.
6) *Tao Jia, New route for the synthesis of chiral hydrazine SADP, Lett. Org. Chem., 2012, 9 (5), 325-328.